Ex Tax: £124.99
- In Stock
- Product Code:
Offering a perfect combination of stability and durability, while also delivering a powerful flight performance, the Ares Gamma Pro V2 is not only a great choice for first-time pilots but also an exceptional model for experienced sport flyers, too. Like the popular Gamma 370 V2, the Pro starts with an advanced EPO airframe that’s lightweight, tough, and comes practically ready to fly, right out of the box. The Gamma Pro V2 also has the same great flying characteristics of the Gamma 370 V2, but adds aileron control and brushless power. With these added features, the Gamma Pro V2 has the capability to take you from tentative first circuits to accomplished aerobatics.
If you want to learn to fly on the Gamma Pro V2, the technology in the pre-installed Aegis NFP (Natural Flight Progression) system gives you the helping hand you need to be successful. It offers three different flying modes (Beginner, Intermediate, and Unassisted) that you can progress through as your flying skills advance. In Beginner mode, the bank angle is restricted to help you make coordinated turns, while Intermediate mode allows a greater bank angle and introduces you to how the rudder can help with handling. If you feel you’ve lost control of the plane in either mode, just let go of the sticks and the model quickly returns to level flight. Plus, when you’re ready to fly in Unassisted mode and branch into aerobatics, the technology is still there to rescue the model if you get into trouble – just flip the NFP switch to Beginner or Intermediate and you’re back in controlled level flight. The NFP system in the Pro V2 even helps you show off to your flying buddies when you use the Auto-Roll and Stabilized Inverted-Flight features. And for even more flying fun, just add one of the aftermarket ‘plug-in’ options for the Gamma Pro V2 either a float kit (AZSA1640) that enables the model to quickly and easily be converted into a powerful seaplane, or an HD camera (AZSZ2544) that allows you to take aerial photos and video from the plane.
In addition to that great list of features, the Gamma Pro V2 incorporates the reliable new Hitec Red 2.4GHz radio protocol that’s compatible with most Hitec systems already on the market. The Gamma Pro can be purchased in two convenient forms, both incorporating the Hitec Red protocol: either Ready-To-Fly (including a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver) or Pair-To-Fly (packaged with a Hitec Red receiver that’s compatible with your existing Hitec air transmitter).
- Perfect for, first-time, intermediate, and even experienced pilots.
- Factory assembled and almost ready to fly.
- Striking new colour scheme.
- Factory installed ESC, three 9g servos, and Hitec Red enabled receiver.
- New cowl with large air inlet apertures for essential powertrain cooling.
- Underside accessory mount for the Ares clip-on HD video and stills camera.
- Includes pre-fitted float mounts for the optional Ares float set (AZSA1640).
- Supplied complete with red and green LED nav lights and white belly light.
What's in the box
- 1 x Factory assembled and decorated Gamma Pro V2 airframe.
- 1 x 3S 11.1V 1000mAh 20C Li-Po battery.
- 1 x 3S 11.1V 800mAh DC LiPo charger.
- 1 x AC power supply for charger.
- 1 x Quick-start guide.
- 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter.
- 1 x IKONNIK KA-6 6-channel NFP 2.4GHz transmitter.
|Wingspan (mm):||940 (37)|
|Length (mm):||775 (30.6)|
|All-up weight (g):||510 (18oz)|