Ex Tax: £23.33
- In Stock
- Product Code:
The Bloody Baron is a four channel combat / sport plane. Coupled with our Power Pack B, the Bloody Baron can be flown as a 4 channel trainer. Use the Power Pack C and the Bloody Baron will climb vertically with ease and is capable of most basic aerobatics.
The Bloody Baron is our first community release! That means a Flite Test community member was inspired by experiencing flight enough to design their very own airplane.
Here is an excert from the designer, Dan Sponholz:
The FT Bloody Wonder was the plane I learned to fly on. It was not my first plane, but it was the first plane I had success with. For that reason it will always be special to me. I can't think of a better way to honor that than by trying to make an already great design even better. The Baron was inspired by the FT Bloody Wonder. I think you will agree that the end result is a combat plane that is stronger, yet simpler and faster to construct than it’s predecessor. I took some styling cues from the classic Das Ugly Stick, and the Fokker Dr.1. The Fokker Dr.1 was made famous by German WWI ace Baron Von Richthofen (a.k.a. the Red Baron). Hence the name, Bloody Baron.
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Push rods
- Control horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Data Sheet
- Throw Gauge
- WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY: 10.7 oz (303 g)
- CENTER OF GRAVITY: 2.5 inches (63 mm) from leading edge of wing
- CONTROL SURFACE THROWS: 12 ̊ deflection (aileron/elevator/rudder) Expo 30%
- WINGSPAN: 29 inches (737 mm)
- RECOMMENDED MOTOR: 150W 1200 kv minimum
- RECOMMENDED PROP: 8 x 4.5 slow fly
- RECOMMENDED ESC: 20 - 30 amp
- RECOMMENDED BATTERY: 800 mAH 3s minimum
- RECOMMENDED SERVOS: (2-3) 9 gram servos