Ex Tax: £20.83
- In Stock
- Product Code:
Video shows the construction of the Keil Kraft Invader
The Invader was always a popular model in the Keil Kraft glider range thanks to the distinctive twin fin tail. The Invader is a simple to build towline glider that was originally designed by Albert E. Hatfull, and has since been redesigned in CAD. The polyhedral wing and dihedral tailplane offer superb stability while the sturdy stick built fuselage is extremely robust for those less than perfect landings. The two tow hooks also offer the pilot different launching options depending on the wind speed on the day.
• Laser cut parts
• Re-drawn and re-engineered using CAD
• Robust fully built-up structure
• Iconic twin fin design
• Two towline hooks for different wind levels
• White tissue supplied as a blank canvas for a design of your choice
About Keil Kraft
Started in the late 1940s, the Keil Kraft brand quickly became one of the most iconic names in model manufacturing introducing a whole generation into the hobby of model making. Keil Kraft was relaunched in 2018 with each design carefully re-drawn in CAD with laser cut components for a quick build and a precision fit.
Supplied in the Box
• Laser cut balsa components
• Wire, sheet & strip balsa wood
• Plain covering tissue
• Full size printed plan & instructions
Required to Complete
Keil Kraft models are traditional hobby products and are supplied in kit format. To complete the model as shown on the box then you will need to purchase further items such as tools and materials. Here is an example list, but please contact your local model shop for advice and guidance.
• A sharp knife and various hand tools
• Various grades of sand paper
• Clear film to protect the plan
• Pack of modelling pins
• Balsa cement, white glue or cyano ‘super glue’
• Model covering dope and thinners
• Decoration (paint or coloured tissue)
• Wing & tail mounting bands
• Cotton thread
Only Suitable For Ages 14+
To complete the model as illustrated you will need to purchase further items such as tools and materials. Skill & patience are required. Choking Hazard - Contains small parts, keep out of reach of children.