Ex Tax: £120.79
- In Stock
- Product Code:
RRP £179.99 Our Price £144.95 - Save £35
The Tamiya Lunch Box is back!
Another Tamiya classic creation, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it. Use the sides of the van as a canvas to paint your own original designs for the ultimate conversation piece!
About the Model:
- 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit features shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame.
- Fitted with front swing axle independent and rear rolling rigid type suspension.
- Diff gear, housed in sealed gearbox, enables smooth cornering.
- Front grill, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts.
- Monster tyres feature 115mm diameter and 71mm width.
- Install wheelie bar to perform awesome wheelies!
- 3-piece assembly type wheels for extra realism.
- Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running.
- Includes Type 540 motor and Electronic Speed Controller
N.B. The bodyshell is white abs plastic as supplied so paint is needed to finish the model (a full decal sheet is included).This Combo Deal includes 2 Channel Radio system, servo, battery, charger and 4 x AA batteries for the radio