Ex Tax: £101.21
- In Stock
- Product Code:
RRP £150 Our Price £121.45
Following on from the success of the ground breaking Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS model (Item 58632) last year, Tamiya announces the release of a new racing truck product on the TT-01 Type-E chassis. It recreates the #77 truck run by Team Reinert Racing in the 2016 running of the FIA European Truck Racing Championship Team Reinert Racing
- This is a 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The form of the MAN TGS racing variant is captured accurately by a 4-piece durable and lightweight polycarbonate body. It includes depictions of details such as engine, turbocharger and frame.
- Separately moulded parts recreate side mirror, coupler and rear bumper.
- Included marking stickers recreate the sponsor livery of the #77 Team ReinertRacing truck for the 2016 season.
- Wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing truck models.
- Features moulded parts to make the model compatible with LEDs in separately-sold Tamiya
- LED Light Unit.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD with easy handling and great customizability.
- Torque Tuned Motor as standard
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
- Length: 438mm, Width: 185mm, Height: 207mm, Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter: 28/70mm
- Bathtub Type Chassis Frame
- Longitudinally-Mounted Motor Shaft-Driven Full-Time 4WD
- F/R 3-Bevel Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- F/R Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio=8.35:1
- Torque Tuned 540 Motor
- Electronic Speed Controller
Radio Control System with 1 Servo, 7.2v Battery, Charger and 8 AA batteries are required to operate the model. Paint is not included.