Ex Tax: £312.49
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
When it comes to gasoline aircraft engines, the GT33 is in a class of its own. It has the muscle to swing larger props, and it stands out for many other reasons, too. The GT33 runs more quietly than comparable engines while exceeding their output, and it starts easily with electronic ignition that accepts many battery types. Once again O.S. has produced a gasoline powerhouse for the serious pilot!
- Produces more power than any other engine in its class!
- Electronic ignition system offers fast, easy starting — and accepts LiFe, LiPo, NiCd and NiMH power.
- Rear-mounted Walbro® carb and intake simplify mounting and installation.
- O.S. E-5030 muffler effectively controls exhaust noise without compromising performance.
- Includes Rcexl spark plug
Cooling system: Air
Ratio oil/fuel: 1:30
Width [mm]: 80 mm
Shaft thread: 5/16"-24 UNF-2A
Distance of screw hole / longitudinal [mm]: hoch 54 mm
Carburetor : WT1024
All-up weight [g]: 980 + 140 silencer g
Height approx. [mm]: 161 with spark plug mm
Diameter of fixing hole [mm]: 5,7 mm
rpm range, approx.: 1800-8000 U/min
Bore [mm]: 36 mm
Distance of screw hole / crosswise [mm]: 70 mm
Cylinder capacity [ccm]: 33 cm³
Output [kW / PS] at [rpm]: 2,9 (3,9) 9000 U/min
Recommended propeller: 18x8-20x10"
Length to hub: 155 mm
Stroke [mm]: 32,4 mm