Ex Tax: £87.50
- In Stock
- Product Code:
RRP £129.00 Our Price £105.00
This radio control model faithfully recreates the world-renowned Citroën 2CV Charleston. The polycarbonate body sits on top of Tamiya’s fun to drive M-05 front wheel drive chassis.
Over 3.5 million cars were produced from 1948 to 1990. Its reliable air-cooled 2-cylinder engine got the little front wheel drive car from A to B with little fuss, and the car could accommodate 4 adults adequately. With its soft suspension designed for off-road driving, it is said that the 2CV could traverse a ploughed field without breaking any of the eggs it carried.
M-05 at a glance:
The front wheel drive M-05 chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable, and easy-assembly semi-monocoque resin frame. Gearbox, motor, battery pack, receiver, servo and ESC are positioned for optimum weight distribution and a low center of gravity. Ground-hugging 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and the 3-piece steering linkage provide stable high-speed cornering. Gun metal color 11-spoke wheels are matched with tread-patterned radial tires and feature tire inserts.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The 1982 model year 2CV Charleston body is accurately rendered in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Separate injection molded parts are included to recreate front bumper support, headlights and side mirrors.
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- 239mm L wheelbase.
- M-05 has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor-based brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Includes 540-type Motor.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.