RRP £499.99 Special Offer £385
The TALION 6S Speed Truggy strikes the perfect balance of super-tough bashing vehicle and race-capable performance machine. Designed to provide the ultimate 6S driving experience, straight from the kit box.
Loaded with precision manufactured aluminum parts, for reduced weight, easy and consistent servicing, the TALION 6S benefits from race-capable components, so you can challenge your RC friends.
The ARRMA TALION 6S looks great from any angle, even with the beautifully designed bodyshell removed.
The included BLX185 150A waterproof ESC provides consistent power control and is 6S LiPo ready.
Fitted with super-reliable XT-90 connectors and sporting a built-in cooling fan for reduced heat during intense driving action, the BLX185 ESC has over voltage protection, and a two-stage LiPo cut off for added cell management.
The fitted 10AWG high-quality wires and 6V BEC unit are combined with a three mode throttle profile (FWD/REVERSE/BRAKE) to provide the ultimate driving experience.
The TTX300 radio system will provide fast and consistent control for your ARRMA vehicle. Using 2.4Ghz technology, your ARRMA vehicle is controlled by a wheel and trigger style Radio Transmitter.
Ideal for new RC users and experienced bashing fans alike. Adjustable steering and throttle trim will allow you to easily tune your control experience to suit your individual needs.
Arrma Talion 6S 2018 Truggy Features:
- New waterproof ARRMA BLX185 ESC 3S-6S (11.1 V –22.2 V) with LiPo cut off (programmable)
- New ARRMA BLX4074 2050kV 3-6S 4-pole brushless motor
- New waterproof ADS-15Mv2 high torque metal gear servo (15 kg/0.12 sec)
- Tactic TTX300 2.4 GHz 3-channel SLT-radio system with EPA
- New Tactic TR326 3-channel HV-receiver(7.4 V)
- Sealed receiver box
- Aluminium chassis plate
- Aluminium shock towers
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks
- Aluminium motor mount
- Aluminium reinforced composite hanger blocks
- Complete metal drive train
- Three oil-filled metal gear differentials
- Innovative easy access gearbox, front & rear
- Steel front CVD joints
- Full set of ball bearings
- Aluminium 17 mm drivehexes
- Front pivot ball suspension system
- Rear independent suspension
- Team Durango DEX8T suspension geometry
- Sway bars front & rear
- Machined steel turnbuckles
- Adjustable battery tray for different types of LiPo& NiMH batteries
- Roll cage and massive nerf bars
- Pre-glued dBoots KATAR 6S low-profile tyres
- High Downforce wing & new reinforced wing mount
- Innovative Body Clip Retainer
- Meticulously painted body option parts available!
- Scale: 1/8 Scale
- Length: 550mm
- Height: 180mm
- Width: 418mm
- Weight: 4010g (without battery)
- Battery tray dimensions (LxWxH): 158x48x70 mm
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Motor Type: BLX Brushless 2050Kv Motor
- ESC: 150A 6S Capable (Waterproof)
- Steering Servo: ADS-15M – 15Kg/cm at 7.2v (Waterproof and Metal geared)
- Radio: TTX330 2.4GHz Steering Wheel
Please Note: This model is sold in RTR (ready-to-run) format but requires 4 x AA batteries, 4-6 Cell LiPo Batteries (with XT-90 Connectors) & Battery charger. Recommended battery specification: 5000mAh – 35C minimum – per battery pack.