RRP £319.99 Our Price £249.95 – Save £70!!!!
The Axial AX10 Deadbolt 1/10 Electric 4WD RTR packs all of the speed and versatile crawling capabilities as its original AX10
counterpart and adds a custom body with a molded driver figure, three interchangeable heads
(three styles included: A motocross, open skullface or motorsport helmet) and officially licensed Maxxis 2.2 Trepador tires
giving the vehicle a more aggressive and scale look! Power is provided by a 20T motor and AE2 ESC that’s mounted
vertically to help shield it from dust and debris.
The AX-3 2.4GHz radio system and AS-3 metal gear servo gives you secure and precise control.
The Deadbolt is packed with trusted features along with a set of high performance Maxxis Trepador tires that allow you
to traverse any terrain with ease.
This rock crawler is a highly capable, affordable starting point for anyone. If you are not sure what you want to do
and how you want to do it within the various segments of crawling, the AX10 Deadbolt is a highly versatile
truck with scale looks, performance driven components and the right amount of speed mixed with technical
crawling prowess – all in one rig.
Axial Deadbolt Features:
· Durable, lightweight & rigid tube style chassis
· Performance competition shocks featuring threaded shock bodies
· Protective electronics box designed to keep receiver away from dust and debris
· The AR60 OCP-Axle (off center pumpkin design) gives you more ground clearance and a better driveshaft angle
· Protective transmission cover to keep dirt and debris out of your gears
· 4-Link suspension, optimized to reduce axle steer
· WB8 metal to metal universal joint drive shaft system
· AE-2 ESC with drag brake featuring LiPo cutoff
· Length: 448mm
· Width: 288 mm
· Height: 250 mm
· Wheelbase: 310 mm
· Ground Clearance: 77 mm
· Weight: 4.75lbs (2.15kg)
Required for completion: 7.2V NiMH Stick Pack or 2S LiPo Pack Battery, Suitable Charger for selected Battery and 4 AA batteries.
1/ This truck is fitted with a Tamiya style battery connector. If you wish to use batteries with a T style (Deans) connector you would need a Tamiya to Deans adaptor.
2/ If using LiPo batteries it is advisable to change the connector in the truck to a T style (Deans) connector.