RRP £359.99 Our Price £319.95
The Axial Wraith™ Spawn is packed with performance features. This full bodied version Wraith retains many of
the components that made this vehicle famous. The virtually bulletproof AR60 OCP axles are ready take the
Spawn through its paces whether blasting through the wide open desert or hammering its way through the
toughest rock trails. The Ripsaw™ 2.2 tires are a proven true grip standard, wrapped around industry
proven Method IFD™ beadlock wheels. Whether you are rock racing or just backyard bashing,
the Wraith™ Spawn is ready for action.
· Fully assembled and Ready-To-Run
· AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel pistol grip radio
· AE-5 ESC with drag brake, LiPo compatable and tamiya connector
· 20T 540 motor
· Waterproof receiver box
· Full Tube Frame Composite Chassis
· 4-Link Suspension
· AR60 OCP-Axle (Off Center Pumpkin Design)
· Optimized Steering Geometry
· Slipper Clutch
· Easy Diff Access
· High Performance Shocks
· 2.2 Method IFD Wheels and Ripsaw Tires
· Protective Transmission Spur Gear Cover
· Corbeau LG1 Licensed Race Seats
· Battery Tray for Standard Stick Pack and LiPo Packs
· Length: 19.25” (490mm)
· Width: 11.2” (285mm)
· Height: 9.1” (232mm)
· Wheelbase: 14” (355mm)
· Ground Clearance: 2.8” (72mm)
· Weight: 5.45lbs (2.47kg)
· Motor: 20T motor
· Radio: AX-3 2.4GHz transmitter
· Servos: Tactic TSX45, 151 oz-in
· ESC: AE-5 ESC w/ drag brake – 3S LiPo capable (waterproof)
The Wraith™ Spawn includes a number of features that are either waterproof or water resistant.
Do not run your product in water or snow or submerge it in water without fully waterproof gear.
More informantion about waterproofing can be found at http://www.axialracing.com/blog_posts/6067
Required for completion: 7.2V NiMH Stick Pack or 2S LiPo Pack Battery, Suitable Charger for selected Battery and 4 AA batteries.
1/ This truck is fitted with a Tamiya style battery connector. If you wish to use batteries with a T style (Deans) connector you would need a Tamiya to Deans adaptor.
2/ If using LiPo batteries it is advisable to change the connector in the truck to a T style (Deans) connector.