RRP £121.99 Our Price £105
Race inspired styling at an entry level price. The FTX Vantage Brushed Edition comes with everything you need to be up and running all in the box (just add AA’s).
For those with a limited budget the Vantage Brushed represents fantastic value and includes a Voltz 1800mah NiMh battery and charger, factory fitted electronic speed control, power 550 motor and 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system.
The 4wd shaft drivetrain features metal diff gears and front universal driveshafts, while an integrated slipper helps protect the drive from possible damage.
With adjustable turnbuckles all round and large bore oil filled shock absorbers the Vantage Brushed is raring to go at a truly amazing price.
In addition if you want to tune and upgrade your Vantage Brushed, FTX provide a wide range of carbon and aluminium upgrades that will bring your ride up to a whole new pro level.
The model comes supplied with:
- 1800mAh rechargeable battery
- Trickle charger
- Factory assembled and Ready-To-Run
- Etronix 2.4GHz steerwheel RC system
- New waterproof micro receiver
- New waterproof steering servo
- New waterproof brushed speed control
- 550 brushed motor
- Voltz 1800mAh 7.2v NiMH battery
- Mains trickle charger for battery
- Race designed low profile pre-painted bodyshell
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil fi lled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery,Max.7.4 Volts
- Wide range of option parts available
- Length: 415mm
- Width: 255mm
- Heigh: 142mm
- Wheelbase: 275/280mm
- Tyre: ø 88 x 39mm (rear) ø 88 x 34mm )front)
- Gear Ratio: 8.3:1
- Weight: 1710g
Please Note: This kit in sold in RTR (Ready-to-run) format and requires AA batteries for completion.