AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology
The model’s AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receiver works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying an expertly tuned aircraft.
If you’re a relatively new pilot or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can activate the optional SAFE® Select technology built into the receiver.
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
- Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released. It’s also very helpful when hand launching the airplane.
Easy Switch Assignment-No Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn’t require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® Transmitter
- 1250-1350mAh 3S 11.1V 20C LiPo Flight Battery
- 3S compatible LiPo Charger
- (1) Conscendo Advanced BNF Basic
- (1) Spektrum AR636 Receiver
- (1) 370-Size Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) 30A Brushless, Brake Enabled ESC
- (4) ParkZone SV80, 9 gram servos
- (1) 9.5 x 7.5 inch, Folding Prop
- (1) User Manual
Brushless Power System
The power system features an efficient 370-size brushless outrunner and a 30-amp ESC that when combined with your 1300mAh 3S 20C Li-Po battery delivers outstanding thrust. The ESC brake function automatically folds the propeller to increase glide performance and landing safety. (battery sold separately)
Construction with durable EPO foam makes it possible to replicate complex shapes in a lightweight form with precision. The fuselage in particular features carbon and composite reinforcement that allows the Conscendo to endure belly landings and prolonged dives. The result is an easy to maintain appearance that allows the most satisfying flight experience possible to shine through.
Out of the box, final attachment of the horizontal stabilizer and carbon tube reinforced, two-piece wing is simple. Each wing panel features a dedicated aileron servo for hassle-free control that’s precise.
As a ParkZone Bind-N-Fly® Basic RC motor glider, the skies will be yours to cruise in no time at all. Final assembly is minimal and can be complete in about the time it takes to charge your battery. Model Presets are also available to make Spektrum DSM2/DSMX transmitter programing even simpler, which means that getting into the air quickly has never been easier. (transmitter, battery, and charger sold separately)