A stunning classic design in an eye-catching colour scheme with a performance that’ll put a smile on your face. Seagull’s faithfully reproduced Extra 300L is a real head-turner, not least because of its faithfully sculpted contours, cockpit detail, and delightful scale touches. Diligently built using an interlocking laser-cut balsa and ply construction the airframe is both light and strong offering the sort of performance and durability you’ve come to expect from a quality Seagull product. Suitable for a good .46cu. in. two-stroke engine, a 0.62 four-stroke, or electric power (using the conversion pack supplied), a minimal assembly period and the addition of a 4-channel radio (5 servos) will have you painting aerobatic patterns in no time.
- Factory covered with Oracover.
- Flying skill level – Intermediate / Advanced.
- Cockpit detail with two pilot figures.
- Scale undercarriage fairing and wheel spats.
- Pre-hinged (but unglued) control surfaces.
- Beautifully contoured scale engine cowl.
- Optional LED wingtip navigation light system.
- Electric conversion kit included FREE!
- Removable canopy hatch for full fuselage access.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Pre-built and pre-covered fuselage.
- 1 x Pre-painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Pre-built and pre-covered wing set.
- 1 x Pre-built and pre-covered tail set.
- 1 x Hardware set (horns, hinges, linkages, pushrods, fuel tank etc).
- 1 x Undercarriage unit.
- 1 x Wheel spat set.
- 2 x Pilot figures.
- 1 x Under wing fairing.
Wingspan – 54.9ins (139.5cm)
Wing area – 517.7sq.ins (33.4sq.dm)
Suits – 46 2-Stroke (61 4-stroke) or electic motor
Factory covered with Oracover
Length – 44.4ins (112.9cm)
Approx flying weight – 6.6lbs (3.0Kg)
Radio – 4 Channel with 5 servos
Flying skill level – Intermediate / Advanced