RRP £145.00 Our Price £129
The latest new entry into the line up of models on the adaptable and easy driving TT-02 chassis re-creates the Audi Quattro A2, which graced the 1983 WRC scene from midway through the season contributing to driver Hannu Mikkolas’ eventual driver’s championship.
The Audi Quattro A2 is an iconic Rally Race Car that made its mark in the 1980’s. Tamiya’s 1/10 scale radio control replica brings rally racing fun to hobbyists on the adaptable and easy-driving TT-02 chassis.
TT-02: Adaptable, Balanced Shaft Driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 458mm, width: 187mm.
- A2 body is molded accurately in durable polycarbonate.
- Features separate metal-plated ABS parts for front and rear light cases, plus fog lamps. Side mirrors, wing and wing caps are molded in white ABS.
- Light cases are compatible with separately sold LEDs; fog lamps are not.
- 5-spoke wheels are molded in silver, and paired with racing radial tires.
- The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Includes Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
- An extensive TT-02 option parts line-up offers a number of opportunities to tune your car.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.