RRP £145.00 Our Price £134.95
The Lancia Delta Integrale was a legendary Rally warrior, as fans of the sport are sure to remember, as it won 6 titles back-to-back at the end of the 1980s and start of the 1990s.
The Lancia Delta Integrale, which has made a number of appearances on various Tamiya chassis platforms over the years, now makes its home on the entry level TT-02 chassis.
The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from.
The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market.
In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit
- The polycarbonate body accurately reproduces the form of the car
- The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 is a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis
- A wide range of option parts are becoming available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis machines
- The kit includes decorative and masking stickers
- Type 540 Motor included
- Rally Spec has higher ground clearance
- Rally Block tyres and white rally wheels
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.