RRP £135 Our Price £119
The name Raikiri refers to a mythical Japanese sword. The aerodynamic body that comes on this TT-02 kit will cut through the wind with great ease and it’s shaped to offer good overall downforce.
Tamiya has reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis incorporates many new features to make it easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly and Glue for the Tyres.
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction type : assembly kit
- Terrain use : on-road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive type : shaft
- Drive line : dog bone
- Differential type : gear
- Suspension : fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : bell-crank
- Shock damper : oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material : plastic
- Tire type : rubber
- Tire tread : slick
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) : included
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber : fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : yes
- Adjustable track width : yes
- Adjustable shock angle : yes
Requires: 2-channel radio, 7.2 volt battery & charger and PS Polycarbonate paint to complete.