RRP £125 Our Price £119
This Limited-Edition Re-release R/C assembly kit recreates the Subaru Impreza as it raced in the 2004 WRC season. The kit includes an accurately reproduced polycarbonate body, rear view mirrors, and sectioned rear wing. It also includes all necessary vinyl sticker markings for the 2004 Rally of Mexico. The body is mated to the high performance, easy to assemble 4WD shaft-driven TT-01 Type E chassis, which will make you feel like a real WRC driver.
TT-01 Type E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame are a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers which improve rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod to provide smooth steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to result in superb driving characteristics.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 441mm, width: 185mm.
- The Impreza from the 2004 Rally Mexico is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror and wing parts.
- Dish wheels are molded in gold, and paired with tread pattern racing radial tires.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling and great customizability.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor-based brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Includes 540-type Motor.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger and Tamiya PS Spray Paint.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.