RRP £225.00 Our Price £189.95
A brand new release on the trusty CC-01 chassis: this model recreates the latest version of a famous name in the Tamiya catalogue, the Toyota Hilux. It depicts the 8th generation of the vehicle, released back in 2015, specifically a special full size version of the Extra Cab which Toyota’s British arm had made in the colours of Tamiya’s legendary Bruiser (Items 58048 and 58519) as a tribute to our model. It also appeared in some high profile PR activity
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 465mm, width: 200mm.
- The rugged Hilux Extra Cab form is depicted in lightweight and durable polycarbonate, with separate metal plated side mirror and light case parts.
- Includes 2 each of white (headlight) and red (taillight) 5mm-diameter LEDs and the LED Light Unit. Please note that the model light cases can be fitted with up to 6 LEDs front and rear.
- Metal-plated wheels are paired with realistic tyres featuring authentic block tread pattern.
- Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- This model uses the longer 267mm wheelbase.
- An expansive range of option parts is available to customize the CC-01 chassis.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Includes 540-type brushed motor.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS/TS paint.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.