RRP £169.00 Our Price £139.95
This TAMIYA R/C model assembly kit depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was introduced in 1950 and also known as the Volkswagen Bus to many of its legions of fans. Production of the actual van continued through until 1967. The iconic body is paired with the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis for realistic fun driving just like the real RR Type 2 T1.
The M-06 chassis features a Rear-Mounted Motor, Rear-Drive setup and features a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C radio gear positioned on either side for optimum balance and low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The form of the 23-window Type 2 T1 bus is masterfully recreated in polycarbonate, with separate molded plastic parts included to create bumper, light cases and side mirrors.
- The M-06 chassis features a rear-motor, RWD setup with a longitudinally-mounted battery pack and R/C radio gear positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
- This model utilizes the 239mm wheelbase M-06L chassis.
- Metal-plated dish type wheels.
- Includes 540 motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.