Traxxas iD batteries deliver an easier and safer LiPo charging solution when used with our exclusive iD chargers. You just plug in your iD batteries and press start. The iD charger handles all the settings and quickly gives you an optimized charge, every time. The new 4s capable EZ-Peak Live multi-chemistry charger is our newest and most advanced charger, equipped with built-in Bluetooth to work seamlessly with the new Traxxas EZ-Peak Live™ app for iOS and Android. The EZ-Peak Live app gives you detailed information, remote monitoring, and advanced operating functions through the high-definition color interface on your device. It’s our finest charger in the popular EZ-Peak iD lineup. Along with the new technology, we added more charging power, up to 12-amps for 2s LiPo batteries! Your batteries are charged faster so you can get back to the fun of driving sooner.
Patent Pending iD Technology
There has never been an easier or safer way to charge your batteries than the Traxxas iD system. Just plug in a Traxxas iD-equipped battery and press start – that’s all there is to it! Traxxas pioneered this exclusive technology to eliminate complicated charger programming. The iD system detects which Traxxas iD-equipped battery you are using and automatically configures the settings for the optimal charge. The progress bar and audible alerts keep you informed while the advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge every time. The EZ-Peak Live’s Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage.
Faster charging means more time behind the wheel. The EZ-Peak Live puts out a full 100 watts of power—that equates to 12-amps of charging horsepower! The charger automatically detects the size of your iD-equipped battery and configures the settings for the fastest charge possible. NiMH batteries charge faster than ever with a full 5-amps of charging power. LiPo batteries charge even faster with up to 12-amps of colossal power! A balance port is built into the charger for LiPo batteries equipped with external balance leads. No other charger features EZ-Peak Live’s combination of power and flexibility with iD safety and simplicity.
No one pushes the technological envelope further than Traxxas. Not only is EZ-Peak Live our most powerful charger ever, it’s also our most advanced. The free EZ-Peak Live App installs on your Apple® iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® touch, or Android™ device and links to your charger via built-in Bluetooth®. The EZ-Peak Live App gives you access to additional features, such as a high-definition graphical user interface, firmware upgrades, remote monitoring and alerts for up to 4 chargers, detailed live charging information, and the ability to turn off iD mode. iD mode may be switched off through the EZ-Peak Live Application for charging first-generation Traxxas batteries with non-iD High-Current Connectors. This is charging the Traxxas way—fast, easy, and more advanced than ever!
- 100-Watt 12-amp output
- Recognizes Traxxas iD-equipped batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- LED charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Supports Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Application
- Audible alerts
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control through EZ-Peak Live App
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Built-in balance port for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2s, 3s, and 4s LiPo Batteries
- AC Input: 100-240v, 50-60Hz, 1.5A
- Charge Current Range: 1.0-12.0A
- Discharge Current Range: 665 mAh
- Current Drain for Balance Ports: 665 mAh
- NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5-8 Cells
- LiPo Cell Count: 2-4 Cells
- Net Wright: 526g
- Dimensions: 133 x 169 x 55mm